Location: Duluth, MN (Wesley Residence, West Duluth)
Hours of Position: AM or PM hours available
Compensation: Depending on qualifications
- Assess, plan, and implement the need for resident activities
- Meet the residents’ functional needs with activities
- Develop activities that are of interest to residents
When not planning activities, the Activity Coordinator will also be responsible for providing Resident Aide and/or Food Services.
- Experience in an assisted living facility or similar experience required
- Experience planning activities for targeted resident groups preferred
- 18 years or older, and have a high school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License, vehicle insurance and a clean record
- Pass a MN DHS Background Study
- Every other weekend rotation is required
Those currently going to school for, or that have experience in Occupational Therapy are highly encouraged to apply!
- Group dental and supplement insurance
- Flexible scheduling and every other weekend off
- 1.5x pay for holidays worked
- Performance-based increases
- Longevity bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing, hire-from-within company
- Rewarding position working with residents to provide enjoyable activities, excellent services and a comfortable home!
Apply online now to join our team!