Location: Fridley, MN
Hours of Position: Flexible depending on client needs, but typically business hours M-F
The Behavior Analyst serves as a BRIDGES Counselor that works 1:1 with individuals with disabilities, but also writes all care plans and trains appropriate staff for implementation. The Behavior Analyst develops and provides services that improve the independent living skills and personal needs of clients. They analyze and provide monthly reports from the data compiled. The Behavior Analyst is responsible for assisting clients with self-care, communication skills, community living and mobility, reduction /elimination of maladaptive behavior, sensory/motor development and socialization. The Behavior Analyst also is responsible for oversight of BRIDGES Counselors and Personal Support Specialist staff, with assistance from the Program Manager as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a social services discipline, OR four (4) years of supervised experience working with individuals who exhibit challenging behaviors as well as co-occurring mental disorders or neurocognitive disorder.
- A valid Driver’s License, pass an MVR check and provide proof of insurance. You will be using your personal vehicle to transport clients.
- The ability to pass a MN DHS background check.
- A working phone that you are able to be reached at by supervisors and clients in case of scheduling changes. You must have a portable device to download applications on for time keeping and documentation purposes.
- The ability to make independent decisions based upon standard policies and procedures, as well as use good judgment in day-to-day activities. Reliability and flexibility are necessary for success in this position.
Full-time employees are eligible for group medical insurance contribution, employee-paid group dental and supplement insurance, paid time off (PTO) accrual, company-paid holidays, performance-based increases, bonuses, and more.