Location: Zimmerman, MN
Hours of Position: Multiple positions available- every other weekend required
- AM Hours (typically 7am-3pm)
- PM Hours (typically 3pm – 11pm)
- Overnight Hours (typically 11pm – 7am)
This location is currently closed for accessible remodeling. We anticipate reopening this location mid-December with 4 clients moving in. We are looking for staff who are willing to train in at our other locations until Zimmerman opens back up!
Compensation: $13.00-15.00/hour depending on experience
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Direct Support Professional (DSP) functions as an advocate, supporter, educator and caregiver to individuals with disabilities. They assist individuals develop basic living and social skills to gain optimal independence and integration into the community. Depending on the individual, CNAs/DSPs provide assistance with living skill development, health maintenance, medication administration, personal care and behavioral development/management. Most importantly, the goal is to provide services to enrich the lives of our residents to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Current CNA certification preferred- you will receive a higher starting wage if you have a current CNA!
- Past experience with high medical needs and personal cares
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 18 years or older, and have completed HS diploma or GED
- Pass a MN DHS Background Study
- Available to work every other weekend
- Current Driver’s License, car insurance, and a clean record
- Group dental and supplement insurance
- Health insurance (full-time only)
- Paid time off (full-time only)
- Flexible scheduling around availability, and every other weekend off
- 1.5x pay for holidays worked
- Performance-based increases
- Longevity bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing, hire-from-within company
- Rewarding position working with people in a fun, home environment!
Apply online now to help make a difference in our clients’ lives!