Location: Brooklyn Park, MN
- PM position (typically 3p – 11p) with every other weekend
- AM position (M-F 6a-9a, every other Sat and Sun 8a-4p)
- Weekend positions (AM and PM hours)
- Advocate, supporter, educator and caregiver to individuals with disabilities
- Assist individuals develop basic living and social skills to gain optimal independence and integration into the community
- The goal is to provide services to enrich the lives of our residents to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives
Depending on the individual, DSP’s provide assistance with living skill development, health maintenance, medication administration, personal care and behavioral development/management.
- No experience necessary; all training will be provided!
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 18 years or older, and have completed HS diploma or GED
- Pass a MN DHS Background Study
- Available to work every other weekend
- Prefer a current Driver’s License, car insurance, and a clean record
- Group dental and supplement insurance
- Flexible scheduling around availability, and every other weekend off
- Health insurance (Full-Time Hours Only)
- Paid Time Off (Full-Time Hours Only)
- 1.5x pay for holidays worked
- Performance-based increases
- Longevity bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing, hire-from-within company
- Rewarding position working with people in a fun, home environment!
Apply online now to help make a difference in our clients’ lives!