Location: Dayton, MN
* Full-time and Part-time
DSA or DSP, (flexible schedule)
A DSP functions as an advocate, supporter, educator and caregiver to individuals with disabilities. They assist individuals develop basic living and social skills to gain optimal independence and integration into the community. Depending on the individual, DSP’s provide assistance with living skill development, health maintenance, medication administration, personal care and behavioral development/management. Most importantly, the goal is to provide services to enrich the lives of our residents to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
· No experience necessary; all training will be provided!
· Compassionate and caring demeanor
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 18 years or older
· Pass a MN DHS Background Study
· Available to work every other weekend
· Current Driver’s License, car insurance, and a clean record
· Group dental and supplement insurance
· Flexible scheduling around availability, and every other weekend off
· 1.5x pay for holidays worked
· Performance-based increases
· Longevity bonuses
· Opportunities for advancement in a growing, hire-from-within company
· Rewarding position working with people in a fun, home environment!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
COVID PPE protection of masks and face shields