Location: Duluth, MN (Central Duluth, Northern Duluth, Northwestern Duluth)
Hours of Position: Multiple positions available at several different locations
- PM hours during week (typically 3pm – 11pm) with every other weekend
- AM hours during week (typically 7am-3pm) with every other weekend
- Overnight hours during week (typically 11pm-7am) with every other weekend
- Weekends Saturday and Sunday AM hours (typically 7am-3pm) or PM hours (typically 3pm-11pm)
A DSP functions as an advocate, supporter, educator and caregiver to individuals with disabilities. They assist individuals develop basic living and social skills to gain optimal independence and integration into the community. Depending on the individual, DSP’s provide assistance with living skill development, health maintenance, medication administration, personal care and behavioral development/management. Most importantly, the goal is to provide services to enrich the lives of our residents to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- No experience necessary; all training will be provided!
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 18 years or older, and have completed HS diploma or GED
- Pass a MN DHS Background Study
- Available to work every other weekend
- Prefer a current Driver’s License, car insurance, and a clean record
- Group dental and supplement insurance
- Flexible scheduling around availability, and every other weekend off
- 1.5x pay for holidays worked
- Performance-based increases
- Longevity bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing, hire-from-within company
- Rewarding position working with people in a fun, home environment!
Apply online now to help make a difference in our clients’ lives!