Just 10 minutes from Hudson, WI, 20 minutes from River Falls, WI, and Woodbury, MN! This beautiful location is currently hiring for all shifts!
Full-time and Part-time Positions
- AM, PM, Overnights, Weekends
- Flexible schedules! Choose what works best for you!
A DSP functions as an advocate, supporter, educator and caregiver to individuals with disabilities. They assist individuals develop basic living and social skills to gain optimal independence and integration into the community. Depending on the individual, DSP’s provide assistance with living skill development, health maintenance, medication administration, personal care and behavioral development/management. Most importantly, the goal is to provide services to enrich the lives of our residents to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
Typical Job Duties:
- Cooking and cleaning (residential four bedroom house)
- Med Administration and Documentation (writing how clients are doing)
- Socializing with clients (playing games, watching movies, going for walks, bonfires, etc.)
- Going to appointments and outings with clients (shopping, movies, fishing, etc.)
· No experience necessary; all training will be provided!
· Compassionate and caring demeanor
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 18 years or older
· Pass a MN DHS Background Study
· Available to work every other weekend
· Current Driver’s License, car insurance, and a clean record (Preferred)
- Paid Time Off for Part Time and Full Time Staff
- Mandate Shift (Extra $3.00/Hour) Pay Differentials
- Longevity and referral bonuses
- Flexible scheduling around availability, and every other weekend off
- Group dental and supplement insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 1.5x pay for holidays worked
- Performance-based increases
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing, hire-from-within company
- Rewarding position working with people in a fun, home environment!