Location: Zimmerman, MN
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES !!
MORNING, EVENING, AND OVERNIGHTS SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Compensation: $17+/hour depending on experience
The Direct Support Professional (DSP) functions as an advocate, supporter, educator and caregiver to individuals with disabilities. They assist individuals develop basic living and social skills to gain optimal independence and integration into the community. Depending on the individual, DSPs provide assistance with living skill development, health maintenance, medication administration, personal care and behavioral development/management. Most importantly, the goal is to provide services to enrich the lives of our residents to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
· Past experience with high medical needs and personal cares
· Compassionate and caring demeanor
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· 18 years or older
· Pass a MN DHS Background Study
· Available to work every other weekend
· Prefer a Driver’s License, car insurance, and a clean record
· Group dental and supplement insurance
· Health insurance (full-time hours only)
· Paid time off (full-time hours only)
· Flexible scheduling around availability and every other weekend off
· 1.5x pay for holidays worked
· Performance-based increases
· Longevity bonuses
· Opportunities for advancement in a growing, hire-from-within company
· Rewarding position working with people in a fun, home environment!
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time
Pay: $17+ per hour