AHL Healthcare Group is opening an Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) facility in the near future. The Program Manger / Treatment Director functions as the head of all operational facets of the IRTS program. This includes compliance with program licensing requirements, hiring, training, coordination and planning of client needs, supervision of staff, scheduling, development and implementation of staff training/meetings, client behavioral management, support planning, and lead treatment groups. The ideal candidate would qualify as a mental health practitioner and have clinical experience delivering therapy. Prior IRTS facility experience is strongly preferred!
Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance contributions, paid time off (PTO) accrual, employee-paid group dental and supplement insurance, company-paid holidays, performance-based increases, longevity bonuses, flexible scheduling, Employee Assistance Program, and more.
Hours of Position: Flexible business hours M-F
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Interview and provide direct supervision to program staff; completing evaluations, trainings, monitoring work performance and implementing corrective action if necessary.
2. Provide oversight to the program, monitoring that all company policies and procedures are being followed including day to day operations such as programming, menu, activity level, safety, cleanliness, etc.
3. Create individualized treatment curriculum and deliver to participants.
4. Develop and/or ensure that there is an ITP / CSSP addendum for each resident and that service delivery, methodologies, and progress are measurable and observable.
5. Promote individual choice while assuring safety, health and proper supervision according to individual abuse prevention plans and program abuse prevention plans.
6. Plan and ensure that each resident’s personal needs are met through the availability of adequate services, money, supplies and shopping opportunities on an on-going basis.
7. Demonstrate knowledge and assure all staff understand the Resident Rights and Vulnerable Adult policy, and ensure these are being followed. Act as a Mandated Reporter.
8. Assist with admission of new residents by completing paperwork, providing orientation to the program, clarifying service expectations, and introducing them to staff. Assist with discharge planning and/or transfer of residents
9. Review and provide follow-up documentation on all incident reports, sending them to appropriate individuals (ie. DOS, guardian, case manager, licensor, etc.)
10. Complete monthly, quarterly and annual paperwork/reporting and organize client team meetings as necessary for proper follow-through and safety. (ie. support plan development/revision, safety concerns, etc.)
11. Assure all paperwork is completed and on file meeting licensing requirements (ie. admission, staff training, licensing forms, etc.). Provide documentation and participate in licensing audits when requested.
12. Provide daily documentation of services provided and monitor staff’s documentation for appropriateness and implementation of support plan / ITP as written.
13. Available to work flexible hours and have availability on-call when needed.
14. Develop staff schedules with no overtime, prioritizing resident needs, and maintaining the staffing pattern approved for the individual/program. Control overtime whenever possible.
15. Assist in payroll process by reviewing employee time data information, editing punches, signing-off on shifts in the Easy Clocking system and submitting payroll data to the Administrative Office.
- A baccalaureate degree in a field related to human services, and 1-year FT work experience* OR
- An associate degree in a field related to human services, and 2 years FT work experience* OR
- A diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited postsecondary institution, and 3 years FT work experience* OR
- A minimum of 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities AND 4 years FT work experience* under the supervision of a staff person who meets the qualification identified in 1-3 above.
(*work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older)
Ability to pass MVR check, maintain a valid driver’s license and insurance and a state background check clearance.