Hours of Positions:
- PM Hour Positions (typically 2pm-10pm or 3pm – 11pm)
- Weekend Positions (AM & PM hours)
Compensation:$13.00-15.00/hour depending on experience
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Direct Support Professional (DSP) functions as an advocate, supporter, educator and caregiver to individuals with disabilities. They assist individuals develop basic living and social skills to gain optimal independence and integration into the community. Depending on the individual, CNAs/DSPs provide assistance with living skill development, health maintenance, medication administration, personal care and behavioral development/management. Most importantly, the goal is to provide services to enrich the lives of our residents to live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Current CNA certification preferred- you will receive a higher starting wage if you have a current CNA!
- Past experience with high medical needs and personal cares
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 18 years or older, and have completed HS diploma or GED
- Pass a MN DHS Background Study
- Available to work every other weekend
- Current Driver’s License, car insurance, and a clean record
- Group dental and supplement insurance
- Health insurance (full-time hours only)
- Paid time off (full-time hours only)
- Flexible scheduling around availability, and every other weekend off
- 1.5x pay for holidays worked
- Performance-based increases
- Longevity bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing, hire-from-within company
- Rewarding position working with people in a fun, home environment!