Location: Spring Lake Park, MN
Hours of Position: Flexible based on house schedule, but day-time business hours usually 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
Compensation: $15.00 to $16.00/hour depending on qualifications
The Program Coordinator functions as the head of all operational facets of their individual program. This includes compliance with program licensing requirements, hiring, training, coordination and planning of client needs, supervision of staff, scheduling, development and implementation of staff training/meetings and client behavioral management and support planning. This position requires a person with energy, creativity and desire for improving the lives of others. The primary goal is to provide program oversight to strengthen the skills of staff and help residents achieve personal goals and live happy, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- A baccalaureate degree in a field related to human services, and 1 year FT work experience* OR
- An associate degree in a field related to human services, and 2 years FT work experience* OR
- A diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited post-secondary institution, and 3 years FT work experience* OR
- A minimum of 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities AND 4 years FT work experience* under the supervision of a staff person who meets the qualification identified in 1-3 above.
- (*work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older)
Additional qualifications include:
- Must be 18 years or older, and have completed HS diploma or GED
- Ability to pass MVR check, maintain a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- Ability to pass a state background check clearance
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Possess sight/hearing senses, or use of prosthetic service that will enable these senses to function adequately. You must be able to read, write, speak English in a fluent manner, and use a computer with minimal training.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team. You must be able to make independent decisions based upon standard policies and procedures, as well as use good judgment in day-to-day activities.
- Effective organization, ability to manage time and meet deadlines is necessary. Reliability, dependability, and flexibility are necessary for success in this position.
- Group dental and supplement insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Performance-based increases
- Longevity bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing, hire-from-within company
- Rewarding position working with people in a fun, relaxed environment!