Location: Fridley, MN
Hours of Position: M-F 8am to 5pm with hour long lunch
Type: Temporary position
AHL Healthcare Group is seeking a full-time, temporary receptionist to help at our metro office/day program in Fridley, MN. This temporary position will go through April 26, 2019. We will evaluate the need for a permanent Receptionist position at that time.
- Oversee daily front-desk operations
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Greet and direct visitors
- Assist and schedule new hires for training
- Assist participants with disabilities at the Day Program as needed
- Copies, faxes, mailings and other receptionist duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as a leader in the front office
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to meet regular deadlines
- Fast-learner with a warm positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
Full-time employees are eligible for employee-paid group dental and supplement insurance, paid time off (PTO) accrual, company-paid holidays.
Apply online now to join our team!