AHL Healthcare Group is opening an Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) facility and is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our growing team!
Benefits: Paid time off (PTO) accrual, employee-paid group dental and supplement insurance, performance-based increases, longevity bonuses, flexible scheduling, Employee Assistance Program, and more.
Hours of Position: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday – 12pm to 8pm
Compensation: $32/hr or based on experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, current RN registration
- 3+ years mental health experience
- Ability to pass MVR check, maintain a valid driver’s license and insurance and a state background check clearance.
- Organization and time management skills
- Prior IRTS, crisis, group home or mental health inpatient experience preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor care staff or those who pass medications
2. Represent the agency in the community and at community functions – interpret the program to the public.
3. Participate in program planning, budgeting and evaluation activities related to the clinical services of the agency.
4. Participate in all agency objectives, standards of care, policies, and procedures affecting clinical services.
5. Maintain client and agency confidentiality.
6. Will be available for on-call responsibilities. (ie. med errors/questions, medical training, etc.)
7. Will act as a liaison to contracted services to maintain effective communication and relations and ensure positive client outcomes.
8. Responsible to track contracted therapy cases and documentation to ensure continuity of care.
9. Responsible for the development and updating of staff trainings.
10. Responsible for and will assist in orientation and training of all new staff including competency testing of all new direct support staff.
11. Responsible for providing ongoing in-service education for staff.
12. Supervise assigned staff in the delivery of nursing services to clients and families.
13. Participate in evaluation of staff as requested by the program director and program supervisors.
14. Participate in the screening process of new clients.
15. Review client care plans and offer input regarding best clinical nursing interventions to ensure highest possible client outcomes.
16. Keep program director aware of clinical service concerns along with proposed resolutions.
17. Participate in the coordination of quarterly reviews as necessary.
18. Act as a resource for staff in clinical services pertaining to the direct care of clients.
19. Review of client program books as deemed necessary by program directory or supervisor.