Location: Fridley, MN main office and surrounding area to include Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Park, East Bethel, and more
Hours of Position: Monday to Friday, flexible but typically 8am-5pm
Compensation: Depending on qualifications
AHL Healthcare Group, Inc. is currently seeking a part-time Registered Nurse (RN), with potential to move into a full-time role. This RN position is responsible for performing a variety of duties to provide quality nursing care and coordination to clients in an adult foster care group home setting; for implementing specific procedures and programs; for ensuring compliance with all operating policies and procedures, MN Department of Human Services regulations, and Federal Health Care Administration guidelines; for communicating with and supervising appropriate personnel; and for providing daily reports and other periodic reports.
- Current RN License in good standing- New grads recommended to apply!
- Ability to pass MVR check, maintain a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- Ability to pass a state background check clearance
- Flexible scheduling- no evenings, weekends or holidays
- Group dental and supplement insurance
- Health insurance (full-time only)
- Paid time off (full-time only)
- Paid holidays (full-time only)
- Performance-based increases
- Longevity bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing, hire-from-within company
- Rewarding position working with people in a fun, relaxed environment!
Apply online now to make a difference in our clients’ lives!